Who is care, Paulie? Looks good to me. I put you as a follower on my Google+ account, so I can follow you there. Not sure how you get email notifications - I had to check Rene's daily, as I don't use a RSS feed reader (can tell you more about that if you're interested, but those following you may not know either...). There's an easy way to publish photos from your IPad just by sending them to the email address - isn't that right, Rene'??
Who is care, Paulie? Looks good to me. I put you as a follower on my Google+ account, so I can follow you there. Not sure how you get email notifications - I had to check Rene's daily, as I don't use a RSS feed reader (can tell you more about that if you're interested, but those following you may not know either...).
ReplyDeleteThere's an easy way to publish photos from your IPad just by sending them to the email address - isn't that right, Rene'??