[Male Post - for actual content, read the Female Post below.]
First things first:
 |
| The Giants win the Pennant! The Giants win the Pennant!! |
|
After staying up all night to keep current on important baseball events back in the U.S. (I really know how to leave it all behind when I travel), had a great time wandering around Firenze.
 |
| Castle Gardens outside of town |
 |
| Throw-away Chapel |
 |
| Gratuitous Castle Sculpture |
 |
Galileo lived nearby
|
Galileo's electric cars - ok I made that up:
 |
| DaVinci's Garage |
 |
| Michelangelo's Bicycle |
Went shopping - not:
 |
| Boutique across the street |
 |
| Even the mannequins are hot |
Food Fotos!
 |
| Trattoria Anita - yum |
 |
| Favorite Cafe |
 |
| Gourmet Italian Breakfast (Bologna Train Station) |
 |
| Irish Milagro in the Apt. |
 |
| Lorenzo the Magnificent (Medici) - outside Accademia |
 |
| Accademia is lousy with statues |
 |
| Including this Guy |
 |
| Bufalini! (I don't know, either.) |
 |
| More tourists, waiting for a bus |
Last, but not least:
 |
| Gratuitous Italian Doggie |
No comments:
Post a Comment